Hot air balloons: Failure to launch

I was browsing through my photos when I came across those from the 12th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta held last February. After a couple of yearly failed attempts to make it there (the venue has always been Clark Field in Pampanga), I finally got the chance to experience it.

But lo and behold, I never got to see a single balloon in flight! The wind was beating hard that day which made it impossible to inflate any balloon. Mind you, they did try repeatedly to launch some balloons but to no avail. I don't know but I just laughed at my experience when normally I would be pissed off and cursing.

Here are some of those pictures I took - deformed hot air balloons and all.

rszdrops5506
rszdrops5516
rszdrops5557
rszdrops5558

We'll see if there'll be balloons in flight on the next festival. That's gonna be in about five months time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler