[Project Look Book] Monday, Jan. 17, 2011

Tomorrow I'll be in a suit for our department picture-taking, or "class picture" as I want to call it. So to cushion the sudden transition (hardly anyone wears even a tie in the office), I've decided to wear a suit jacket but dressed down with a turtleneck. Or if you want to view it the other way around, it's a turtleneck dressed up with a suit jacket.

rszDSC_9164crop

I bought the suit (with pants, of course) from Merger way back in 2008 for our department Christmas party. I like it a lot especially since I was one of three who were awarded "best dressed" that evening (yay!). Here the jacket went with a ribbed turtleneck from Onesimus, pants from Memo, and Aldo shoes.

Comments

  1. your look reminds me of robert Langdon!! hmm, i the The Lost Symbol is really getting into me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could it be the hairline? receding?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler