Lucky me, happy me

It was past 11 in the morning already but I still went to the Legaspi Sunday Market yesterday for none other than suman. At that point I wasn't expecting anything anymore given the trend (see related posts here and here) over the last couple of weeks with my carb craving.

But I guess it was my lucky day! And like there was no tomorrow, I hoarded a pile:

rszDSC_3814

I also had the luxury of choosing from among variants offered (meaning, there were still a lot of them at that time). I skipped the Biko and Cassava and got these:

rszDSC_3863

Plain - 8
Mangga - 8
Ube-Buko - 4
Langka - 4
Saging - 4
Total: 800 pesos!

Sounds crazy to spend that amount on sticky rice but I'm happy and at peace. Til my next craving...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler