[Project Look Book] Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011

Going for brown today with one of my favorite shirts, from a brand called Havana & Co. that I got at Prima Linea. I love the seemingly glowing effect the teal stripes have on the brown. Sort of like a uniform, I usually pair it with these metallic pants from Merger (at least they still fit me).

rszDSC_2520adj

Also, I'm wearing a collar pin today! It's also from Merger, which I got in November but only had the chance to use it now. Finally I picked a shirt with a more traditional collar that allows for a pin. Yes!

rszDSC_2552

Silk tie (SM); belt (Hickock at SM); shoes (Aldo) - all brown!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler