[Project Look Book] Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I look sleepy in this pic. But I really was when I had this taken this morning. It's Wednesday so I had to get up earlier than usual to beat the 7am time before I get apprehended for a traffic violation. Based on our car's plate number, Minitron (what we nicknamed our car) is banned from the streets every Wednesday from 7am to 7pm. (Yawn!)

rszDSC_6495adj1

Today I'm wearing a knit pullover from Paul Smith, gray pinstripe pants that I got from Bangkok, metallic brown shoes from Pedro, and of course...

rszDSC_6511

...my new Jeremy Scott for Swatch wrist watch, which I fondly call my new "wall clock." True enough, my officemate, Leslie, called it a wall clock when she noticed it. Thanks to My Bibe of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler