[Project Look Book] Thursday, April 7, 2011

And so I'm back to work today after a 3-day hospital confinement!

rszDSC_8054adj

Echoing what our big boss said to me today: "And so I'm back with a bow tie!" From Merger, of course.

rszDSC_7983adj

I'd like you to take a closer look at the shirt I'm wearing today, which is one of my faves. Got it from Topman years ago. But I have a story about it. It's perfectly normal for a shirt - white especially - to lose its appeal over time. Same thing with this very shirt. One time at the laundromat last year, the attendant apologized that some color from another garment bled into my shirt, and that she was sending it to their main plant to fix the problem. Fine. When it came back, boy was I surprised to see it as if it were brand new! I was even thankful for that mistake of hers! I mean, no trace of anything whatsoever on the collar, the cuffs, even the slightest deodorant stain. I was wowed! Wowed enough that I asked if I could send some of my clothes to their main plant to make them look new again. But that remains a "to-do" up to now.

rszDSC_8059adj

Anyway, see the white random pattern on the shirt? It's actually woven into the fabric or something, like it's been embossed. I actually have one more shirt with this pattern. I'll wear it one time.

DSC_8062adjcrop

Anthony Nocom pants to complete the look (available at SM).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler