[Project Look Book] Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today we were playing with my officemate's new reflector and we tried shooting against the light with no flash and with only the reflector to augment the lack of well, light.

rszDSC_3267adj1

Other than that it was a pretty lazy day for me in terms of picking today's outfit. I basically just plucked this Giordano pullover from my closet, put on these gray Topman pants, and almost fell prey again to slipping on another pair of black shoes. And then I thought of this pair that I've only worn once so far this year. I got it from now-closed Theodore's.

rszDSC_3311adj

Good thing it did rain today and skies were overcast for the most part. Otherwise, my pullover would have been totally out of place in the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler