[Project Look Book] Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I just realized I put Monday instead of Tuesday in this post's title, so I corrected it. Having Monday a holiday makes you think Tuesday is Monday because the week has just started. And one good thing about it? The week is shorter!

rszDSC_5684adjcrop

I'm wearing cufflinks today! A tie bar came with them to form a set, an old gift from My Bibe. I really would want to wear cufflinks more often but I only have a few shirts made for them. Of course it's not that hard to find shirts with french cuffs but they're usually found in the more upscale stores (at least here in the Philippines). I just hope that I can find more of them from stores that are within my reach, financially that is.

rszDSC_5776

The pink shirt is from Merger, one of my go-to stores for corporate attire. Notice the fabric and all its details. The brown pants are from Memo, and the shoes, Aldo. The tie, I just picked up at SM Department Store.

Comments

  1. I recently discovered your blog via Fash With R by Ragnar and I just wanted you to know that your blog is quite great, amazing if I must. An instant follow. Keep it up mate :))

    Cheers from NYC,
    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, liam! i'm now a follower of your blog as well. stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler