[Project Look Book] Thursday, June 30, 2011

After green's prominence yesterday, brown dominates today's getup. I picked a short-sleeved shirt from Martin Box at Prima Linea. The lighter-hued patterns are actually sheer but it's mostly unnoticeable because it blends well with my skin tone. I actually appreciate how the fabric's manufacturers did it, blending sheer with the usual opaque into just one fabric. I think it's amazing.

For trousers I went with my bluish gray chinos from Bench, just to break the monochrome. After all, my belt (from SM Department Store) and shoes (Zara) are already brown. And oh, my socks aren't brown!

rszDSC_6743adj

The day started warm and sunny. Then without warning, it rained by noon, followed by brief periods of sunshine in between what was mostly a wet afternoon. Now this is me confused with the weather:

rszDSC_6799adj

I wonder what it would be like tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler