[Project Look Book] Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My week-long Magneto tribute is definitely on! Unfortunately, what I've been wearing since yesterday was not very Erik Lehnsherr since these outfits were already prepared way before I thought about this "theme."

DSC_4300adj4crop

So today, I decided to play with some coins. I realized one wasn't enough to get noticed in the frame of a whole body shot, which is why I replicated the image to have three coins.

rszDSC_4300adj4

And for the more "normal shot," I'm wearing a shirt I picked up at The Ramp. It's only the second time I'm wearing it; the first was way back in January.

rszDSC_4329adj2

Paired it with gray trousers from Topman, which look brown in the photo because I've adjusted the tonality for an attempt at having a retro feel. Looking at it now, I never thought I could pair this shirt with brown pants. Hmn...maybe next time. And I finished the outfit with a brown belt from SM, and brown leather lace-ups from Aldo. About the blue striped socks, My Bibe got them for me over at ebay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler