[Project Look Book] Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm now entering the sixth month of my year-long narcissistic endeavor I call Project Look Book. I have to admit that sometimes it can be tiring, too. Like last night, I was swept with laziness so I picked the easiest clothes to iron.

To somehow make up for that, I want to show you my wristwatch, which I've been wearing in a lot of my Look Book posts already but which has basically been hiding all along underneath the cuffs of whatever shirt I was wearing.

rszDSC_4096adj

Having a hard time figuring what the time is? It's around 9:22 in the morning when this was taken. Instead of having "hands," it's the dial (well, dials actually since there are three) itself that turns! Sweet, right? But what's even sweeter is that I got it at SM Department Store for only Php 499.50 (around $12)! It's definitely a cheap watch and yes, the materials are also obviously cheap upon closer inspection. But this watch has fooled quite a number of people already into thinking that it's an expensive timepiece. So now everyone's in on my little secret.

rszDSC_4074adjcrop3

And the easy-to-iron clothes: pullover (Topman); blue dress pants (G2000). The shoes are Pedro, which of course didn't need any ironing.

Comments

  1. great watch! And funny that you're half Danish but have never visited Denmark :) I guess it's just not a place you just 'swing by'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is ironic. denmark is too far to be a place i'd just swing by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler