[Project Look Book] Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back to work today and a bit sleepy. Seriously, I've been yawning a lot since morning. The good thing, though, is that Friday's almost here.

rszDSC_5430adj

Last night was another lazy episode for me so for today's outfit, I picked what's easy to prepare. I had black pants hanging in my closet that were already ironed but I still thought that ironing a shirt was still a lot of effort for me. So I grabbed a pullover, then slipped into this suit jacket from Springfield to dress it up a bit. Unfortunately, the pants that came with it no longer fit me.

rszDSC_5426cropadj

Ribbed pullover (U2); pants (Zara); suit jacket, part of a set (Springfield); shoes (Frank at Traffic); necklace and ring (Aldo); bracelet (Merger).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler