[Project Look Book - Weekend] Sunday, August 14, 2011

This is an unplanned post. My Bibe and I simply went to Greenbelt earlier this afternoon and I decided on a whim to just post something. This was me before we left, wearing a deep V-neck tee (that I can't wear to the office) from Topman, jeans from Penshoppe, and my rainbow espadrilles I got from OTOP along SLEX.

rszDSC_0486adj

And then this was me after our little trip to the mall:

rszDSC_0497adj

I've instantly grown feathers! Haha! I've been looking for, like, forever to find a necklace like this (I also couldn't find a dreamcatcher necklace anywhere here). After fruitless (translation: I didn't get to buy anything) visits to Zara, Aldo, and Raoul, I went to Topman and bingo! I wouldn't normally buy something like that for 800 pesos but I really wanted it anyway. And snagging an Aztec tank from the same store was definitely a bonus.

rszDSC_0510adj

I'm just happy, that's all.

Comments

  1. awesome necklace! looks so cool i like it a lot! ... now i want one too!

    Costin M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great outfit, the neckline on the tshirt is really nice and the colourful shoes are a great highlight!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler