[Project Look Book] Thursday, September 29, 2011

After enduring a devastating typhoon last Tuesday, it was practically sunny the whole day today. Unfortunately for still a lot of people, though, there are areas north of Metro Manila that are still flooded, some even isolated following the effects of the typhoon. Then there's another one (Quiel) approaching the country. Hopefully this one won't be as bad. Better yet, I hope it just weakens and dissipates so as to spare us, or any other neighboring country for that matter, from further misery.

rszDSC_7323adj

Meanwhile, we conducted a training today on IT auditing fundamentals. It was just us within our department so it was very relaxed. I also took advantage of the venue for today's post. Although it was still in the same building, at least we were on a higher floor, which allowed us lots of light to work with.

rszDSC_7358adj

I wore black. Funny, but a lot of us in the office today were clad in black. The shirt's from Tieline. Yes, it may be black but thanks to those details in front it ain't boring at all. At least to me it's not. I paired it with gray pants and these fancy shoes I got from Theodore's (that closed down last year). I don't remember the brand anymore. The printed labels on the insides of the shoes were also no longer visible due to wear and tear. So I have no clue.

Anyhow, I accessorized a bit with a bracelet from Merger, and a necklace and ring that are both from Aldo.

rszDSC_7282adj
rszDSC_7302adj
rszDSC_7317adj
rszDSC_7335cropadj
rszDSC_7291adj

Tomorrow we continue the training session so I'll get to enjoy the change in location one more time.

Comments

  1. Detailing on the shirt reminds me of an old tuxedo shirt of my father's which I drag out occassionally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler