[Project Look Book] Thursday, September 8, 2011

rszDSC_4941adj1

Ties -- be they bow or neckties -- are accent pieces in a guy's wardrobe. So they normally stand in contrast to a shirt, more commonly in terms of color, but just about right to complement the outfit as a whole. And so go the rules that the tie should either match your shirt or your suit, blah, blah, blah... But a red tie always looks good in a blue ensemble. Care to explain that one?

rszDSC_4957adj1

Anyway, today I'm wearing a bow tie that's got exactly the same pattern as my shirt down to the color and texture. How could it not be when they're cut from the same cloth? The bow tie actually came with the shirt. Although I didn't quite get it at first, as to why they included a bow tie that's exactly the same as the shirt's, I soon thought, why not?

The shirt and bow tie package is from Rajo Laurel for Wharton (at SM Department Stores). To go with the purple top, I chose blue pants today from Sahara at SM. For leather, I opted for brown, the shoes from Aldo and the belt from SM. I accessorized with a ring that was originally My Bibe's and a gold-plated and silver bracelet from a flea market.

rszDSC_4972adj1
rszDSC_4949adj1
rszDSC_4986adj1
rszDSC_4962adj1

And then it's Friday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler