[Project Look Book] Tuesday, September 6, 2011

rszDSC_3305adj

I got to wear my Bosquejo razor blade necklace again today. This time around, I wore it over a white shirt that's buttoned all the way up to the collar. Because the necklace is already too much, I kept everything else simple with gray pants and black shoes. I did put on some more accessories, though: a watch, a bracelet, and a ring.

rszDSC_3319cropadj
rszDSC_3309adj
rszDSC_3337cropadj
rszDSC_3438adj

Shirt (Celio); pants (Topman); shoes (Frank at Traffic); belt and bracelet (Merger); watch and ring (Aldo).

Comments

  1. edgy and cool dude
    love your blog

    following u now
    hope u can do it so

    juanthegarage.blogspot.com
    kuala lumpur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler