[Project Look Book] Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm back to work after a brief visit to Cebu, and look what we've got at the lobby just before the day ended:

rszDSC_2426adj

Lots and lots of apples! They were giving one each to anyone interested. It's but part of efforts to drum up anticipation for the arrival of the iPhone 4S here in the Philippines (and the end of the exclusivity erstwhile enjoyed by another carrier with the iPhone's first four incarnations). "We believe everybody deserves an apple." is the campaign, which I find cute.

Now on with today's outfit. I wore a vest from Penshoppe that I got while shopping for gifts to bring to Cebu. Sorry but every time I shop for someone else, I can't resist the urge to get something for me as well. Anyhow, I love it's light brown shade, something I don't think I have in my wardrobe. Plus it was on sale!

rszDSC_2282adj

I wore a plain white shirt underneath paired with light gray pants and brown shoes. I kept it clean and simple.

rszDSC_2344adj
rszDSC_2306adj
rszDSC_2332adj
rszDSC_2366adj

Shirt (Memo); pants (Topman); shoes (Aldo); watch (Jeremy Scott for Swatch).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler