[Project Look Book] Tuesday, December 6, 2011

rszDSC_2520cropadj

The local weather bureau said we have a rainy week ahead. That doesn't sound so pleasant, what with Christmas coming and everybody's out shopping and attending parties. But we gotta deal with it.

Today was a lazy day with just a gray pullover and black pants. Good thing I decided just before leaving the house to throw this scarf around my neck. It may not be freezing outside but inside the office it can be. Even with the scarf's basic black, white and gray color combo, it instantly brought life to my outfit. At least that's what I think.

rszDSC_2564cropadj
rszDSC_2527cropadj
rszDSC_2454cropadj
rszDSC_2549cropadj
rszDSC_2477cropadj

The pullover's from Topman and the shoes are from Traffic. I think the scarf was a gift from someone here at the office although I don't remember who gave it to me. Anyway, thank you.

Comments

  1. I am finding it really hard to fathom that you need a scarf in the Philippines! It does look great, but isn't it a bit hot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot outside, david, but in the office it's freezing at times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler