I wanna watch Chronicle!

I just saw this video this morning (then read the accompanying article):


And now I wanna go see this:


Honestly I've never heard of this movie before and now I'm suddenly so excited about it. It's this sort of power I wish I have. That scene where Andrew's practically crumpling an old car? Hmn...totally in tune with my imagination. And if that ain't enough to get you excited, here's a disturbing clip that reminds me so much about Sylar:


Amid all the gargantuan superhero movies coming in this year, Chronicle looks really promising. It looks different and a lot more interesting. Now if the movie is as good as these clips, then we just might have a sleeper hit in our hands. Opening tomorrow in Metro Manila (I think it's Friday in the States?).

http://www.facebook.com/Chronicle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler