An apology from Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa

This is about my experience a month ago at Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa in Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, of which I wrote about in length in this blog. It wasn't all bad, to be honest, but after writing an overdue review in TripAdvisor last week, I emailed them to point out some areas they should address and improve on.

I wasn't expecting it but they emailed me a letter of apology signed by Mr Edgardo Tongco, their Corporate General Manager, which I'm publishing in full.

sheridan apology

Thank you to Sheridan's Management for the reply. Now I'm looking forward to have these kinks ironed out because it really is a shame since their resort is really beautiful. I hope this will no longer be the case on my next visit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler