[Throwback Thursdays 01.24.2013] Tambay days

This new year I'm starting a weekly project that will take me to a nostalgic trip down memory lane -- Throwback Thursdays. So I'm unearthing old photos (maybe even a few embarrassing ones), random old stuff and whatnot, and share them once a week every Thursday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
tambay days.png

Spot me in the photo, quick! Haha! This was from my tambay (bystander) days in the province. We lived near the sea, which would explain my really dark complexion here. If I'm not mistaken, I think this was taken when I was on break from college, which was probably in the late 90's.

Me and my neighbors, friends, relatives -- whoever -- we used to just sit on anything along the sides of the highway, laughing, drinking, or doing just about nothing. On a whim we'd either decide to go jump off the pier, hop on a service bus, or simply go to someone else's house. Yes, I was so jologs!

Comments

  1. Cant believed it was you.. Seriously pinabilib mo ko dito sir..You look like easy to approach and have a conversation with.. No offense sir ha.. pero now mejo intimidating ka na. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pic from the past. Great memories.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler