[Lookbook 09.02.2013] Casual Monday

ADM_6073


Well, well, well... it's been months since my last outfit post. And who says casual is confined to Fridays only? Luckily for me, we had a little activity today that gave us the perfect excuse to wear jeans.

ADM_6122

And I am loving this pair of "leggings jeans" from Uniqlo. They look like jeans, are cut like jeans, but they're made of stretch fabric -- a blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex -- hence, the "leggings." Aside from being really comfy, I also love it that I'm a size smaller in them! But then I can't really hide all that flab under a tee.

I threw in a scarf to add a little flavor to an otherwise plain t-shirt. Anyway, it was a bit cold in the office earlier although I had to take it off once I was outdoors. Then I slipped on a pair of blue leather loafers to complete the look. Because they're in leather, they kind of dress up the whole look a bit even if I'm just wearing a t-shirt.

ADM_6074
ADM_6101adj

____________
T-shirt (Topman); scarf (Bench); leggings jeans (Uniqlo); loafers (Pedro).

Comments

  1. Nice casual outfit..the skarf is a very cool way to give that extra something.

    hugs
    Andy
    www.theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have set a great store by adding this scarf on your closet. You will be treated with favoritism.

    mufti online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler