[Throwback Thursday 09.26.2013] Beauty queen

2013 09 26_ms earth in zambo 01

As the Ms World finals in Bali draws near, I've unearthed these photos of me with a beauty queen way back in 2002 (I think). I forgot her name but she was the reigning Miss Earth Philippines back then. These were taken in Zamboanga during one of our field assignments in the city.

2013 09 26_ms earth in zambo 02

Speaking of Zamboanga, I pray that peace and order be completely restored soon and that residents can go back to normal, happier times.

Comments

  1. great pictures:) looks like so much of a great trip! Be sure to check out my latest looks! :) one big kiss!

    Leonor
    http://www.thesparklinglemon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler