[Lookbook 04.15.2014] Summer cool

ADM_3264

Today was one of those days when at last I got to wear one of my purchases from probably December or January. Thanks to the unbearable summer heat this rather simple blue shirt has finally left my closet and seen the light of day.

ADM_3226

I don't know but I've always pictured myself wearing this piece--rolled-up sleeves of course--with either white pants or white shorts. So today I did just that, a tad too casual for the office but what the heck, it's summer!

Of course loafers were in order although I reckon this outfit will also look good with espadrilles or some sandals. I'm loving the neon soles of this pair, however. And except for the watch, I ditched all thoughts of accessorizing. Beads would look good, though, I suppose.

ADM_3275
ADM_3250
ADM_3230
ADM_3286
ADM_3218

 So how do you keep a fresh look in the summer?

_____________
Shirt (Cotton On); white pants (Regatta); loafers (Zara Man); watch (Pebble Steel).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler