LOOKBOOK | 17Dec2015: Darth Vader forever! (from the Uniqlo x Star Wars collection)

halfwhiteboy uniqlo x starwars - darth vader 01

The things boredom can make you do! Stuck in a prolonged wait last Thursday night, I started playing with my phone for a couple of self-timed shots. I was frustrated, though, that it didn't focus properly. After a bit more tinkering, I "discovered" its voice command capabilities and soon enough, I was saying "Shoot," "Smile," "Capture," and "Cheese" out loud.

I was wearing my new Darth Vader/Stormtrooper tee after all.

halfwhiteboy uniqlo x starwars - darth vader 02
halfwhiteboy uniqlo x starwars - darth vader 03

The t-shirt is part of the Uniqlo x Star Wars collection that's been around for some time now. But just in time for the film release of The Force Awakens, Uniqlo has thrown in a bunch of new designs, which, predictably are selling like hotcakes.

Even if I already have a Darth Vader t-shirt--also from the Uniqlo x Star Wars collection--I couldn't resist getting another one. I'm no Star Wars geek but I've always loved Darth Vader. Maybe it's his costume, or the way he saunters around every time. The guy's definitely got swag!

halfwhiteboy uniqlo x starwars - darth vader 04
halfwhiteboy uniqlo x starwars - darth vader 05
halfwhiteboy uniqlo x starwars - darth vader 06
halfwhiteboy uniqlo x starwars - darth vader 07

It was just blue jeans and black sneaks to go with the t-shirt. And a watch. It's all about the tee.

Anyway, may The Force be with you all!
______________
Star Wars tee and leggings jeans (both Uniqlo); sneakers (Lacoste); watch (Pebble Steel).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler