LOOKBOOK | Hands in my pocket

halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 01

As I'm writing this I'm wondering about where the "cold" weather has gone. Not that we have winter or anything even remotely close to it but the Philippines usually gets to enjoy a wee bit of cold air courtesy of the northeast monsoon. But I haven't felt it at all.

I got a taste of it elsewhere, though, last month. On a day set for a whole lot of walking, I prepped myself with a sweater, light brown jeans, and sneakers. Now lugging a coat around while going about town can be a bit of a hassle. Good thing it was cold enough throughout the day to allow me to just put it on practically the whole time. I was ready to elbow my way around all these tourists.

halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 02
halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 03
halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 04
halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 05
halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 06
halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 07

Now I don't know what's with me that my hands were in my coat's pockets in all my photos. Mind you, it wasn't that cold at all. But at least I see them in other photos here when we were indoors, especially after I took the coat off. So it must be the coat.

halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 08
halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 09
halfwhiteboy coat and sweater 10

Meanwhile, it's the start of another workweek. Happy Monday!
_____________
Sweater and coat (H&M); jeans (Uniqlo); sneakers (Lacoste); watch (Pebble Steel).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler