LOOKBOOK | Coral on land

halfwhiteboy coral pants 01

Though I also dig black, neutrals, and darker hues, I'm not one to shy away from color either. I even have this thing for wearing colored pants for years now, and I don't care if it's pink. Yes, pink.

Guys wearing pink shirts may no longer be a novelty these days but guys wearing pink pants isn't all that common yet. I understand it takes guts to wear something as loud as this but you can always start with safer bets like dusty or muted pink trousers. You'll get used to it soon enough.

As for me, I'm going for coral, though.

halfwhiteboy coral pants 02
halfwhiteboy coral pants 03
halfwhiteboy coral pants 04

Coral pink trousers can be really loud, I'll admit. So the key here is to keep everything else toned down. For this outing I picked a plain white long-sleeved shirt, a pair of light brown loafers, and a brown belt--all of which are subdued enough so as not to compete with the already attention-grabbing pants. Even if the shirt has these nice little geometric patterns on it, it's still all white. Plain but definitely not boring at all.

And now it's time to saunter around the park.

halfwhiteboy coral pants 05
halfwhiteboy coral pants 06
halfwhiteboy coral pants 07
halfwhiteboy coral pants 08

Have a great week ahead, everyone!
_________________
Shirt (Zara Man); colored pants (H&M); shoes (Artwork).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler