LOOKBOOK | Coattails in reverse

halfwhiteboy asymmetrical blazer 01

Just wearing my signature lazy outfit here of pullover and pants. Inherently casual, especially how the pants are cuffed, I put on my usual spin of throwing a jacket over to dress things up a bit. In this case it's an asymmetrical blazer that's longer in the front. It's kind of like my coattails are in front.

The last time I wore this blazer I used a necklace in place of a pocket square. This time, though, I sticked to, well, a good o'l pocket square.

halfwhiteboy asymmetrical blazer 02
halfwhiteboy asymmetrical blazer 03
halfwhiteboy asymmetrical blazer 04

I reckon this blazer would also be great with jeans.
______________
Pullover and pants (both Uniqlo); blazer (Zara Man); shoes (Pedro).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler