LOOKBOOK | Peach and flowers

halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 01

They may not be groundbreaking to Miranda Priestly but there's nothing that says spring/summer like florals. So on a recent trip where I spent an afternoon in the church complex of Boljoon in Southern Cebu, I donned an old floral short-sleeved shirt.

I paired it with really bright peach shorts to celebrate summer here in the tropics. Talk about color! I say peach perfectly complements the shirt's main hue, brown. The prints tie in nicely with the shorts, too.

halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 02
halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 03

I'll be the first to point out, though, that my shoes here aren't the ideal choice for this outfit. Some brown espadrilles would have been better but I just went with it anyway because I didn't want to pack too much stuff. I guess at this point it's all about wearing anything with confidence and owning the look, right?

halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 04
halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 05

Anyway, what a charming little town Boljoon is. Here are a couple more snapshots. (Of me.)

halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 06
halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 07
halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 08
halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 09
halfwhiteboy - floral shirt and peach shorts 10

Yea or nay? Sound off in the comments section.
______________
Shirt (from Prima Linea); shorts (Bench); shoes (Flossy Footwear); bracelet (gift).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler