LOOKBOOK | Summer fresh with linen

halfwhiteboy - linen peach shirt and brown pants 01

Along with floral and tropical prints, linen is yet another summer staple that we've all come to love. Or at least I do. I mean, I haven't always liked linen. In fact I hated anything linen before, especially shirts. But over time I've come to terms with all the unavoidable wrinkles and creases that come with wearing a linen piece. I've also come to appreciate how light and breathable the fabric is.

Because of its association with summer, oftentimes linen shirts are regarded as resort or beachwear. But they're just as perfect an item you'd wear in the city and in my case here, the office. The shirt's peach color here goes well with the brown pants and of course, the pink ombre boots.

halfwhiteboy - linen peach shirt and brown pants 02
halfwhiteboy - linen peach shirt and brown pants 03
halfwhiteboy - linen peach shirt and brown pants 05
halfwhiteboy - linen peach shirt and brown pants 04

So how are you handling the summer heat?
______________
Shirt (Uniqlo); pants (Bench); boots (from Linea Italia); bracelet (Paragon Manila).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler