LOOKBOOK | Color to the world

halfwhiteboy - summer multicolored t-shirt 01
With the midday sun casting harsh shadows, I look like I'm wearing shades. 😎

After getting ourselves all soaked at Aguinid Falls in Samboan, I had a change of outfit and carry on with our little town-hopping in South Cebu. It's summer and wearing color is definitely in this season.

I found this t-shirt at Landmark; you know, one of them cheap finds that I thought was cute. I haven't been to department stores that much lately, which is something I miss because there's always some good and fairly inexpensive stuff there. So I paired this very colorful tee with plain walking shorts and I was good to go. I let the tee do all the talking here without any competition from the rest of my outfit.

I didn't bother much with footwear anymore and just wore the same trekking sandals I used for our waterfall trip. For accessory, it's a random bunch of beads of different colors.

halfwhiteboy - summer multicolored t-shirt 02
Is it just me or I look thin in this photo?

halfwhiteboy - summer multicolored t-shirt 03
No sunnies needed. I look like I'm already wearing one.

halfwhiteboy - summer multicolored t-shirt 04
You shall not pass!

halfwhiteboy - summer multicolored t-shirt 05
Standing next to a statue of Father Julian Bermejo, who was responsible for establishing a defense network against Moro pirates in the 1800s. This included Boljoon's Gran Baluarte and Aloguinsan's own fortress, the remains of which still stand within what is now known as Baluarte Park.

Color to the world, people, color to the world!
_________________
T-shirt (The Landmark Dept. Store); shorts (Uniqlo); sandals (Sandugo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler