LOOKBOOK | Dressing up a t-shirt for work

halfwhiteboy - brown and burgundy casual 01

Uniqlo is one of my favorite brands. Every time I go in any of their stores, chances are I leave with a paper bag of stuff. They always seem to have something that I like--and can afford--there, this Super Mario tee being but one example.

halfwhiteboy - brown and burgundy casual 02

I like that the prints still appear understated despite covering the entire shirt. Here's a closer look:

halfwhiteboy - brown and burgundy casual 03

Casual may be tolerated where I work but I decided to push boundaries here by wearing a t-shirt. But of course I had to dress it up; hence, the blazer and the wingtips. As for matching pieces, brown and burgundy are perfect together.

halfwhiteboy - brown and burgundy casual 04
halfwhiteboy - brown and burgundy casual 05
halfwhiteboy - brown and burgundy casual 06

So, what do you think? Anyhow, happy weekend!
______________
T-shirt and colored pants (both Uniqlo); blazer (from eBay); shoes (Zara Man).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler