LOOKBOOK | A touch of ethnic

halfwhiteboy - a touch of ethnic 01

Bright colors, florals and tropical prints, and nautical style outfits are the usual suspects when going on trips that involve the sea, be it a beach getaway, a sailing expedition, or a fancy cruise. How about we add a touch of ethnic into the mix?

Here I wore an old t-shirt with an applique and print design that's ethnic-inspired. The little black string, I think, adds a little something, too. Taking off from the shirt's off-white color, I went ahead with earth colors, hence, the green shorts and brown espadrille-like shoes (they're called Wataru shoes by Collezione C2, a local brand). And then I accessorized with a bunch of beads to complete the look.

halfwhiteboy - a touch of ethnic 02
halfwhiteboy - a touch of ethnic 03

It's a pretty simple and straightforward outfit but I think I look just fine aboard this Chinese style junk (check out my blog post about our Halong Bay cruise experience).

halfwhiteboy - a touch of ethnic 04

_____________
T-shirt (Kultura at SM); shorts (Bench); shoes (Collezione C2).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler