LOOKBOOK | Bello, summer: Dressing up a t-shirt for work

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 01

So serious there. I guess the expression goes with trying to look dignified in some way. Because I chose to wear a t-shirt to work when it's not a Friday, I had to dress it up somehow; hence, the matching seersucker pants and blazer.

Seersucker, of course, is made for summer. It also helps that the blazer is unlined, so I'm still comfortable despite the heat. Finished off the outfit with boat shoes. Now I look like I'm headed to my yacht--except that I don't have one.

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 02

But why I really wanted to wear a t-shirt is because of this:

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 03

Bello, summer! Uniqlo just recently released a collection of t-shirts for summer featuring our beloved Minions. And I cannot resist them Minions.

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 04
Front...

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 05
And back.

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 06
Keeping it subtle for most of the day.

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 07
Now let's take this off and let loose.

halfwhiteboy - dressing up a t-shirt (uniqlo minions bello summer) 08
Smile and be happy!

Poopaye!
______________
T-shirt, blazer, and pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Mr. Finch).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler